Twin Cities Dental offers Dental implants at a reasonable and affordable price without a comprise on quality. With Dental Implants you can enjoy a permanent solution to the loss of a tooth.
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant at Twin Cities Dental is the replacement of the tooth’s roots. An implant will provide a strong, permanent foundation for a tooth to be placed. This procedure is similar to how an anchor is used in a wall with a screw. An implant (anchor) is permanently faceted into your jaw’s bone structure. During your second appointment, the abutment (or peg) is screwed into the implant and contains a tooth on the end.
What are the steps to complete a Dental Implant?
There are three basic steps to completing a dental implant at Twin Cities Dental. The steps include, however, are not limited to the following:
1. Contact Twin Cities Dental to set up a complimentary consultation for a dental implant. During the consultation, you can expect one-on-one care from the Doctor, Clinic Staff and the Financial Coordinating team. You will be given a detailed explanation of what a dental implant is and discuss your options on whether or not it is the right option for you. The Doctor will give you an exam, take x-rays and give you answers to all the questions you may have.
2. Appointment to insert the dental implant. During this 50 minute to hour long appointment you can expect the following basic steps:
- A walk through of the procedure and answer any additional questions.
- Clinic Staff will check your vitals to ensure you're in a healthy state to proceed with the dental implant.
- You will receive a local anesthetic (novocaine) to numb the area where your implant is being inserted.
- Once you're comfortable and ready to proceed, the Doctor will insert the dental implant. Learn more about this process by watching the videos below.
- You will be sent home with a prescription antibiotic and if requested, a low-grade prescription pain medication.
3. Appointment to place the custom dental crown. During this 30 minute appointment the Doctor and Clinic Staff will place your custom fit dental crown into the dental implant. You should expect to feel little to no discomfort. There is no novocaine or pain medication required for this appointment.
Why a Dental Implant at Twin Cities Dental?
Twin Cities Dental highly recommends dental implants as a permanent, natural looking and feeling solution. Recent patient at Twin Cities Dental talks about his experience receiving 3 dental implants completed by Dr. Prem Kumar. Patient talks about the Twin Cities Dental staff, personal pain levels of getting the dental implants, and his overall experience. Patient also talks about why he chose to have dental implants vs. another procedure.
Learn more about what a Dental Implants
Single Tooth Dental Implant
Twin Cities Dental offers single tooth dental implants. Learn more about the dental implant procedure at Twin Cities Dental by watching this vidoeo from Zimmer.
Multiple Tooth Dental Implants
Twin Cities Dental offers multiple tooth dental implants. Learn more about the dental implant procedure at Twin Cities Dental by watching this vidoeo from Zimmer.